Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Great Greeny Goodness

Very rarely will you ever hear me say I "don't have" time for something, especially when it comes to making/eating food. It irks me to no end when people say that. I mean, we live in an age where we have technology to do practically everything for us, yet we have less time than people did 75 years ago when they had to churn their own butter? Insanity I tells  ya. That being said (breathe Shane, breathe) I didn't feel like putting in a lot of effort after yoga tonight so instead...green upon green it is!

Included in this meal:
Smoothie: spinach, kale, strawberries, peaches and good 'ol h2O

Salad: sprouted alfalfa, cucumber,balsamic vinaigrette and a little salt and pepper to taste

Tasty doesn't have to be complicated, and this was plenty to fill me up. Now I'm left with loads of time to make dehydrator bread using leftover pulp from the almond milk I made earlier. Recipe to come tomorrow after dinner. Make sure you check back then. You know you waaaaaaaaaana.

No comments:

Post a Comment